He is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist, and has a passion for functional, process-oriented medicine. He also brings his expertise in Applied Kinesiology, the method of chiropractic of which he practices.
Dr. Paul has 15+ years of clinical experience and continues to learn and implement improved strategies to provide simple strategic solutions for those with complex medical challenges. During this time, he became aware of the limitations of functional medicine and structural care with a portion of the population. For this reason, Dr. Paul continues to study functional neurology. He develops personalized programs to return his patients to normal activities as quickly as possible, to prevent future injuries, and maintain a peak level of health.
The root cause of his philosophy for diagnosing and treating illnesses lies in a comprehensive approach that combines both physical and lifestyle treatment methods. In addition to utilizing these treatments effectively, he also strives to teach patients that their good health is dependent on:
- A well-functioning autonomic nervous system
- A balanced and competent immune system
- Structural balance for movement
- A healthy stomach that is pain-free, creating a balanced emotional state in the process.
- A supportive network of relationships with friends, family, and medical practitioners.
Dr. Paul is proud to bring his years of medical knowledge to his own clinic, ProActive Natural Medicine.